Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello!

Wow, where did I go this week? It was one of those weeks that seemed to take forever, but I have no idea where it went. All I know is that somehow my to-do list didn't get to-done, but I was swamped.

Let see how else did I keep busy this week?

I did more geocaching in my usual obsessed-about-a-new-hobby way. (Found them five days straight! Up to my 16th find!) I promise this will not become a geocaching blog. But I will show you some pretty scenery I saw while geocaching this week -- and I got in 8 miles of walking!


snowy mountain and field. I found two when taking this photo!


and none when taking this one! Can't win them all...

The husband and I went out tonight for Indian food and a Target run (woot! k-cups!). During dinner, I was eavesdropping on the couple next to us (it's not rude unless you lean so far over to hear them you fall off your seat). They were were apparently on their first date, and it wasn't going so hot.

Totally reminded me of my favorite quote from When Harry Met Sally

Marie:  Tell me I'll never have to be out there again.
Jess:  You'll never have to be out there again.

Then again, if I keep shrieking in the car, "there's a geocache right here! It's 30 meters away...it's 40 meters away...it's....oh...."

Or as my friend said when I tried to convince her to go to a bad part of town so I could dig around in some bushes for a coffee can, "I ain't your husband, I don't have to put up with your bullshit."

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE When Harry Met Sally. It's one of my favorite movies. And I am very glad that I am not the only one who obsesses over a new hobby to the point of annoying my friends lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...