Pages

Miss me? Come find my almost daily posts on Instagram at Amyncognito!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Daisy Chain Extra

I got some wonderful poppy and lovebird goodies from Daisy Chain Extra the other day! I adore her flower and lovebird findings



Hello! Headpins! If you've been here for more than 5 minutes,
you know how much I love headpins


Adorable poppy charms - these would make perfect earrings!


I got this motif in a clasp and connector. So modern looking


This was the hook  - you know, the thing you see on your
Etsy activity page that makes you stop what you are doing
and buy buy buy. I adore this lovebird clasp. So cute.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Love your Dasiy Chain Extra goodies. Have fun creating with them.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until mine arrive!!! Love her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one of her clasps recentlh and can't bear to part with it! She is so creative!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...